We believe in democratizing access to investing and making money allows us to continue offering you different investment products at a lower cost.
Below are the different ways Thndr makes money:
- Custody: Transactional and annual fees from users for safekeeping equities
- Interest: Interest from banks on cash that is not being invested
- Subscriptions: Monthly & annual fees from users to unlock premium features and services! You can subscribe here
- Partnerships: Marketing & distribution fees from asset managers for availing their funds on our platform
- Top Ups & Withdrawals: Mark up on fees associated with funding activity