Investing in US equities is not available to Egyptian nationals residing in Egypt
Transfer of US Portfolio to Thndr Account
You can now transfer your US portfolio, from your external broker (eg. Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, etc.) to your Thndr Account. This includes:
- US Stocks
Here is how to do it:
- Fill and sign this ACATS form and send it to us through the in app chat, or to [email protected]
- You can physically sign or digitally sign the transfer request, it needs to be a signature not simply writing your name in the signature field
- Send the most recent account statement from your external broker
What is ACATS?
Automated Customer Account Transfer Service is the method through which we will initiate your transfer request from the custody of your external broker to the custody of Alpaca, our partners in the United States.
Upon receiving the required documents we do the following:
- Send your transfer request to Alpaca and they will initiate the transfer from their side
- It takes 1-2 working days for the external broker to review the request
- Upon approval of the request, it takes 7-10 working days for your portfolio to be transferred to your Thndr Account
*Please note that you cannot transfer fractional shares at the time being, it is best to liquidate any fractional positions before requesting to transfer your portfolio.