You now can make a stock order in 3 different ways:
- Order at market price (number of shares): Specify the number of shares you want to buy or sell and it will be executed on the best available market price.
- Order at market price (cash amount): Specify the total cash amount you want to buy or sell with and it will be executed on the best available market price.
- Limit price: Specify the amount of shares you want at the price you want. The order will be executed once there’s a matching price.
Note: You can only place a market order during market hours. If you place a limit order outside market hours then it will get queued until the next trading session starts.
How to place your order:
- Search the stock you want to buy or sell
- Get to the stock landing page
- Press the buy or sell button
- You will be directed into a new page with the 3 options we described.
- Set amount of shares (market price)
- Set cash amount (market price)
- Limit price
- Specify the amount you want and then submit your order
- Review your order and Confirm.